About this class
This libray attempts to secure eval() in order to allow for the following kind of scripting:
- focused on variable-handling
- independent of third-party parsers or interpreters
To achieve this, a big part of PHP's functionality has been restricted, but these limits are configurable.
How does it work?
Safer eval() checks the user's code for (or against) the following aspects:
- Variable variable names
- Variable function names
- PHP Tokens
- Variable names
- Function names
- Using eval() on user scripts is an extremely high security risk.
- Safer eval() is experimental.
- Safer eval() is intended for experienced developers.
- Safer eval() has not been tested in production environemnts.